Get Source Code of Webpage
Enter a URL
To find out source code of any website or web page you can use webpage source code. Webpage source code is a free online tool which will get you the source code of any website. Using this tool you can not only get source code of your website but also your competitor’s website. The tool is available for free and using webpage source code you can retrieve source code of unlimited number of websites and that too for free.
If you are having the source code of your competitor’s website then you can find out which keywords your competitors have used for ranking. As you know the keywords of your competitor you can use them and get your website ranked in all the major search engines.
Why is Source code important
Source code is very important and there are many reason behind it. You can check some of these reasons below.
- We know that whenever we enter a query in Google or any other search engine a lot of results are displayed in front of us. The results which you see on the result page are title tags of the articles and posts which are published on your website. If you want to find out the title tag which is used by any website then you can view the source code of that website.
- Meta Description is also present in source code of the website. Now one thing which you need to take care of while you are writing meta description of a website or a blog post is that you should add all the keywords which you are planning to rank in the meta description. If you want to find out what type of meta description your competitor is using you can use it on your website too in order to get ranked in the search engines.
- If you want to find out the keywords which are being used by your competitor source code will help you in finding out. You will be able to see all the keywords which are being used by a website by opening it’s source code.
- If you are a developer and know a bit of coding then you can have a look at the source code and make changes to it. You can tweak the code and make sure that it is safe from any vulnerabilities. If you want to make some changes or want to do some improvements which will provide a better user interface to your website then you can use source code.
- Source code also displays all the meta tags which you have used on your website. You can find the meta tags by searching the “meta” keyword in the source code. If there are un-necessary meta tags present in the source code you can simply delete them as they are of no use.
These are some of the advantages of having source code of a website. You can use webpage source code tool to get source code of any website or webpage for free.